mandag den 16. februar 2009

What works for me may not work for you.

Training traditional Rinzai Zen koan training has given me insight that goes deeper(?), beyond(?) psychological insight alone or spiritual insight alone. And has shown me how I actually can not avoid integrating this into my everyday life. It's not just a toolbox, it's not just cognitive training or coaching, it's not just mindfulness training or learning to see through this construction I call myself, it's not just feeling the universe resonate. Although I now do have tools, although I now can see my patterns, although I now know I can see where I'm going, although I now see how my decisions fit in on a larger scale... and how I can't avoid being responsible for everything. I feel a grounding and a contentment that both gives and creates peace.

Oh, I'm most definitely immature in all of this. No doubt about that. Please: don't listen to me! Try it or ignore it.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Skønt indlæg og skønt billede!

Gassho